Thursday 21 June 2012

Bringing Back the Home Network

I've got a few bits of kit left at home, I used to have much more, but it's all gone one way or another. But I'm actively making a push to restore it and get it back into service!

The 2 bits I've got left are:
Cisco 877W
Cisco 2611XM voice gateway

Seems silly, I've had this equipment for ages now and never really got it up and running (Primarily due to me being lazy!) partially due to it taking up time which I never seem to have. So here is my declaration! It's out on the internet (or at least on my humble little blog) I will get my Home Network back to a decent standard. I need to get rid of the consumer class equipment and bring it back to decent enterprise class kit so that I can practice, play and study. I'm getting back into my craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment