Thursday 28 March 2013

March 2013 Update

So another 4 months have passed without an update... whoops!

I started this blog hoping to have it as a central repository for study notes etc, but it turns out I study better un-interupted and writing things down so I never get round to updating the blog... hmm.

So I'm trying a new approach... Every time I run into a question I don't know the answer to I keep the information as an email and store it that way. This is getting unwieldy and difficult to search, I can't tell you how many times I've hit control+F in outlook only for it to forward the email rather than find... why is there no decent search system in Outlook! Agh.

What I intend to do is store all my discoveries and question answers here. The primary reason is the searchability of the Blogger platform, it's really good! And secondly it's public so hopefully this will help others too.

I'm going to upload all my old emails here initially so there will be a lump upload of information at first, and then hopefully further queries will trickle through steadily.

So going forward there will less exam specific / focused material and more just general information and useful tidbits which you may or may not already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment